Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,277 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Private 
i know babies can't do much yet, but I plan for Rodyn to be a very present father so @Panuk @Rolayne i think he would allow @Ariadne near him since she saw him at his worst and of course @Sialuk and @Elentari

Any chance he had the three year old widower would curl his sons into his arms and just sit with them. Rock and play and sing. Cover their heads in kisses. They didn't know him by sight or smell, but he would have them know him by touch for now.

He longed to have Samani here with him. But he also would do the best he could to honor what she would want and her memoey. They would know her as best he could teach
Moontide
Adolescent
58 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Rolayne could not hear or see. But he could feel and thus gar in his small life. He felt cared for, warm and fed and that was all he needed presently. He vurrowed deeper into thecfur of whomever legs he was currently ensconced in and sneezed a little before slowly drifting to sleep.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,277 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
i know pups can't do much so this doesn't need to be a long thread <3

That sneeze was the cutest noise Rodym had ever heard. But quick on its heels he choked up when he turned to tell Samani how cute it was and his peachy queen wasn't there.

He took a shaky breath and licked along his sons head snuggling him tighter to his heartbeat. Life wasn't fair, but he'd do his best.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.