Stone Circle sunrise
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
All Welcome 
She waits, she watches, from beneath the shadow of the Pilgrim Stone.

Eyes of fire stare unblinking from within a gunmetal mask. Her body, no longer weathered by the scars of mortal life. It is perhaps an unusual time to be here, but she has never been one for conformity. And anyway, it is a lovely morning for a sunrise. A clear sky, with gentle rays whisking stars away to their cover of sleep.

Someone has been buried here. Recent, too; she knows by the fresh turn of the earth and the flowers that still adorn the ground beneath the Patriarch Stone. Some wilted, others new; it is only a matter of time until she sees for herself who has been laying them here.

And if not, well, then she will simply enjoy the view.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Technically he is still active but ghost is he so.

From the depths of earth and stone he was born anew. The scars of his former life gone. In a way he missed them. They had reminded him of how he had lived as nobly as he could.

He stared where his body lay oblivious to the other shimmer nesr for now. He knew this was autumn a time for those who had died to return and make their way homes. A rather harsh time to die, and yet it felt fitting.

He wished he could allow hia children a glimpse of him for Taktuq to see him as he had been when he was a much younger man. But he also knew that would be a painful visit and he would not cause those he loved more pain.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>