Nova Peak lenore
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
922 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Redd appeared and Masquerade’s tail twitched. Despite the important conversation at hand, they took a moment to remove their paw from the rabbit and nudge it toward their sister with an unspoken, This is for you.

Raising their head, they took a few more steadying breaths as Avicus said her piece. Her immediate agreement meant a great deal to them, though it was soured by fatigue over the past several days’ events.

No, they countered gently, as Caru. I will talk to Augur, as my first act as this pack’s conciliator. He should stay as Ulfhedinn. He and his family are assets to the rise. And I have much to learn from him, just like I have much to learn from you.

And they could’ve learned from Lilia too. But as they recollected their conversation with Ancelin—not to mention Avicus’s own with the Berserkr, kicking off this entire thing—they knew there was little hope for that. Their jaw clenched with quiet, simmering anger.

I can try to reason with Ancelin and Lilia again, they said despite this, already testing their mettle as arbitrator, and if they still won’t go, we can remove them by force.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
lenore - by Avicus - November 09, 2023, 01:23 PM
RE: lenore - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 01:46 PM
RE: lenore - by Redd - November 09, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: lenore - by Avicus - November 09, 2023, 02:01 PM
RE: lenore - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 02:20 PM
RE: lenore - by Redd - November 09, 2023, 02:38 PM
RE: lenore - by Avicus - November 09, 2023, 02:49 PM
RE: lenore - by Raider - November 09, 2023, 03:13 PM
RE: lenore - by Redd - November 09, 2023, 04:37 PM
RE: lenore - by Avicus - November 10, 2023, 08:52 PM