Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
638 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: suggestion

Tatkigiksuk—moon shines.

While she wanted to praise him for picking such a perfect name, his remark made her laugh full-on. Oh, you! she chided playfully, bumping her shoulder to his as her laughter continued.

When she finally calmed down, she looked him straight in the eye and said, Maybe I would always like you inside of me. She grinned, glancing down at their reflections, noticing how they blended together when they were so close and appreciating how they'd become one. Maybe it will bring us good luck in this week of my season—I need you in me all the time now more than ever! She winked; they were about to bang again, weren't they?
Messages In This Thread
[m] and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 06, 2024, 05:20 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Kigipigak - January 06, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 06, 2024, 05:49 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Kigipigak - January 07, 2024, 07:06 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 07, 2024, 07:24 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Kigipigak - January 07, 2024, 07:51 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 07, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: [m] and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 07, 2024, 09:13 PM