Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
638 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: adult things

He was rubbing off on her; her humor had never been so crude, but maybe Tatkigiksuk's was! It continued in the following answer: I do—and the bison, too! Dead or alive!

She giggled as he pulled her towards him, easily moved by his strength, and when he asked his questions, a fire ignited within her. Tatkigiksuk! she all but moaned, turning so she could see his face. And who is my husband? My heart? My soul? My everything? Who would always be inside of her?
Messages In This Thread
[m] and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 06, 2024, 05:20 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Kigipigak - January 06, 2024, 05:36 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 06, 2024, 05:49 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Kigipigak - January 07, 2024, 07:06 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 07, 2024, 07:24 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Kigipigak - January 07, 2024, 07:51 PM
RE: and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 07, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: [m] and the touch of a hand lit the fuse - by Ariadne - January 07, 2024, 09:13 PM