Noctisardor Bypass gobsmacked, don’t hesitate to maybe overcompensate
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
672 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Druid felt a rush of gratitude at the timing, then, though Etienne’s prognosis wasn’t exactly reassuring. She resisted the urge to press her tongue against her loose teeth again, swallowing around a lump in her throat. How would she survive if she lost too many of them? If it became difficult to chew meat? She was already too thin.

Evidently there was an herb that could strengthen her bones, including her teeth. Her already wide eyes went a little wider. She felt a flicker of hopeful relief. Perhaps the rest of her teeth could be saved, thanks to Etienne.

Please. I’ll do whatever’s necessary, she said to him, then nodded. I’ve been vomiting nearly constantly since pretty early on. I wasn’t very worried about it until recently, when I stopped being able to do much of anything. I’m only out and about today because I’ve finally been able to keep some food down…
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: gobsmacked, don’t hesitate to maybe overcompensate - by Druid - March 05, 2024, 02:16 PM