Ankyra Sound with the kisses unclean as the words that you say - j
20 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Joining. AW!

Stark white fur blended atop the snow that cloaked the ground – given the more quiet nature of the she-wolf, it was something she could appreciate.. to simply blend in with the scenery. But it was not always beneficial, and as the lissome female loped along, her nose quivering with the unmistakable scent of salt water, and she felt a sense of curiosity stir within her breast.

Slowing her pace, Siren lowered her muzzle to the ground, inhaling the riddles that lay before her – pack lands were not far off, and for good measure, the ivory dove took a few paces back, her tail swinging casually through the air as she made sure to maintain a respectful distance between herself and the pack wolves. It had been awhile since she had come upon a pack that had claimed lands along the shore, and while it was not the ideal time of year for such terrain, she could not help but find herself wanting to know more.
25 Posts
Ooc — Julie
[size=medium]Wandering purposefully around the territories that had quickly become his home, the graphite grey male took in the winter wild around him. The snow that covered the uneven ground below his paws was as treacherous as the sea that washed a strong salty smell ashore and thus his steps were prudent though determined. Neither the epivitoras in his alien vernacular nor the queen had assigned him any specific task and thus Nakai had decided to follow his restless spirits bidding, for a short while escaping the watchful gaze of Spyridon and the Ankyran sisters.
His legs bore him closer and ever closer to the borderlands of his still wondrous home as a scent so different from salt and sea caught in his nostrils. His ears peaked, listened carefully for anything to betray the strange new scent but he found nothing. It was decidedly familiar in it's core scent though it clearly belonged to a stranger, one wandering dangerously close to the home he knew from experience was guarded well by Ankyran wolves - which now included him. Thus his legs moved on their own, picking up speed as he went, certain that both Caiaphas, the sisters and Spyridon would approve of his making sure that their lands were safe yet another day, though it was mostly guarded curiosity that motivated him to run and for now, hostility roamed only at the back of his head.
[/size]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas would have most certainly approved of Nakai's vigilance -- and it was with an expression of cold approval that she watched the grey wolf intercept the pale wolf. Caiaphas had scented the stranger while she had been trying to scale a sheer cliff for Gryfalcon eggs -- once she had turned back down the precipice, she saw the Sound's newest member alter his course directly towards the pallid wolf.

Being a distance away, Caiaphas quickly picked up her pace -- her gangly legs carrying her with assurance towards the potential intruder. As she drew closer she slowed to a confident lope, her steps driving towards coming at the stranger from the side. She was somewhat defensive in her approach, given the proximity of the wolf to their heartland -- and with a steady gaze she stopped before the two, silent as the wind whipped about them.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
20 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Despite shifting back away, it would seem her greeting party was less than thrilled with her presence so close to their borders. Periwinkle eyes studied the silver male that seemed to place himself between her and his homeland, as if her stilled form posed a great threat. Amusement would have twitched on her lips, had a darker form not prowled forward as well.. a she-wolf whose rank was written as clear to Siren by her stance, let alone the prominence of her scent upon the borders.

With a formality that was instilled upon her as a young pup by her doting parents, the Roux-Abrhen lowered herself to accommodate her station before the two – a rogue wolf seeking approval of a pack and a home for the winter, at the very least. Her tail would tuck closer to her quarters and her eyes would drift to the leader’s paws. Silence stretched before them, and the pallid dove would at least appreciate the significance that they gave her a chance to offer an explanation to her presence rather than simply sending her off. “I am Siren Roux-Abrhen – a lone wolf that is new to these lands. I seek a pack, and have come across yours – I am agile on my paws, but it is my growing healing skills that I can truly offer the pack.” She quieted in that moment – it was a brief introduction, but it was a start.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
EDIT: concluding with an ending as siren has gone inactive!

Her glance fell on her slate-colored companion, who had intercepted the female first. Caiaphas was not without her misgivings for strangers -- and despite the seemingly amicable (and respectful) aura this new wolf emanated, she could not shake a sense of speculation regarding the prospective joiner's longevity.

As of late, there had been many wolves to crawl to her doorstep and pledge their fealty, only to wither away like dried kelp upon a brutal wind. Caiaphas cared little for this -- and she would try her best prevent her pack's resources from being dwindled by these fairweather beings. She looked Siren up and down quite abrasively, her gaze raking without care across the alabaster wolf's features. But before she could query her, the pale wolf had faded.. Caiaphas watched as she left without a comment, her expression stern -- the sea tempered many, and withered others; the sea had spoken.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.