it feels better biting down
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Our hunt was a success! All welcome! More info here: click!

A few days earlier, the pack had felled a wounded bull seal and everyone got their fill of the meat with much to spare. It was a reminder to the warrior that their numbers were woefully lacking, and Larus' absence was heavily felt. She hadn't openly discussed her feelings regarding the matter; Akantha wasn't an eloquent beast to begin with, but it did bother her.

The skies are cloudy, and rain pelts down on her from the dismal looking heavens as she walks down the beach to the location of the kill. She smells it before she sees it; the hulking pile of meat and bones had been exposed to the elements long enough for decay to truly set in. But it didn't roil her ironclad stomach--in fact, the scent made her salivate.

Her teeth sink into a rib bone, and it splinters, revealing the marrow within. Soon her tongue gets to work, digging out the prize with precision.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
They were most lucky, these wolves of the sea -- for fortune smiled generously upon them. Caiaphas of all wolves was reaffirmed of her conviction in the Mothers' omnipresence.

Like Akantha, she had elected to revisit the scene of their victory. It was rare the wolves of the Sound had opportunities to work together for something positive -- and as of late, they had been forced to bind together by adversity. But this time, it had been fate that had awarded them for their piety.

As she neared the kill and saw Akantha suckling marrow from a splintered bone, she proffered a wave of her tail. Stalking widely about the rotting corpse she extracted from the gruesome wreck a bone of her own to torment. In silence the two worked, enjoying a full belly and the warm stroke of a pale afternoon sun.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.