Ravensblood Forest [m] Got my brand new pistol, baby
Loner
82 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Heat
@Iope tinyyy post to get us started
She prowled through the woods with single-minded purpose. Rae had no intention of falling victim to the dangers of her season. She would find Mercy, then, and they would continue their search for her family.

A twig snapped somewhere far off in the woods. Rae stilled, alert now.
Loner
7 Posts
Ooc — siv
oops let's pretend like I didn't fail to spree last night

She was alone.

A woman in a big world. It might have been a near romantic thought if she was not so troubled by things like hunger or — heat? Nervously she spun around as if she had somehow missed her own. Chased her tail for a moment and caused a ruckus doing it.

She was fine, but that meant someone else wasn't! Or was and she was about to come crashing into a party.

Awkwardly she peered around before calling out — Knock, knock...? Then felt stupid so she called out again. I can leave if you have...company!

She was beginning to wish that mountain man back in the Bypass had put her out of her social misery.
Loner
82 Posts
Ooc — xynien
As long as we can pretend I don't fail in general LOL <33
Knock, knock...?

Rae looked up abruptly, immediately bristling. She only stood for a moment and listened to the voice; distinctly feminine, nervous. Not a threat, then. No one who would seek to mount her and burden her with a future she still wasn't sure she wanted at all.

Nope, no company. Not lookin', either, A smirk pulled at her lips as she called back, moving now to meet the stranger. If ya ain't got nothin' better to do, could help me chase off any horny bastards who pop outta the woodwork.
Loner
7 Posts
Ooc — siv

Oh!

Should she...go? She almost did but the words that followed had set her to stay.

What else are girls for? She laughed with a brightness that was out of place here. Her pudgy form wiggled between a tight pair of trees side-by-side.

I take it you're not one of those trying to magically fall in love with the influence of the season then, huh?

The kind of melancholy voice that suggested maybe she'd been that kind of girl, once.