Ouroboros Spine ilax̂tal
Moonglow
Pi
my mind turns your life into folklore
120 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Private 
Nantahala searched for @Ipiktok, following his scent trail through the territory. Not too long into her search, she grew thirsty, and decided to stop for a drink at the lake. 

She walked into the water up to her ankles, bent down to drink, and scanned the surrounding area for her brother while she thought of the questions she'd ask him when she finally found him.
Moonglow
Epsilon
49 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Away
“Little Sister!” Ipiktok whooped merrily when he spied Nantahala on the lakeshore like a little spot of sun. She was only a toddler when he had started his journey, and now – look how she had grown!

To see her was bittersweet. It made Ipiktok desire to be with his littermates. Salaksartok had left with the caribou people to learn the ways of the long hunt and Nasamiituuq walked her own path to gain new knowledge of medicine.

“Aya, it is good to see your face. I missed you while I was away,”
he greeted warmly with a changing voice.
Moonglow
Pi
120 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Nantahala's turned at the sound of Ipiktok's voice, and shrieked, AYA!! BRAATA!! 

She came out of the water and rushed towards him with damp paws and snout, trying to embrace him and draw him into a hug. IT IS SO GOOD TO SEE YOUR FACE! she countered happily, pulling him closer and deeply breathing in his scent. He smelled of the wilderness; places that she only dreamed about visiting one day. 

How are you??? How was your journey?? she asked next.
Moonglow
Epsilon
49 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Away
Ipiktok embraced his little sister in a great bear-sized hug, happy to bask in the attention of kin! He had walked alone for so many nights that the burgeoning man developed a new gratitude for the closeness of family.

“I am well, sister!” Ipiktok proclaimed with a puff of his chest.

He laughed, gentle and warm.

”For I walked farther than any man before me – to the great Taiga of the North.“ Ipiktok could never prove this fact, but it felt good to be regarded as mighty in his sister’s eyes. ”I cannot say any more,“ he teased. ”If I did, I would betray Sedna’s promise.“ And weren’t some things supposed to stay in the circle of men?

“Tell me of yourself,”
he wished to know. “What have you learned since I’ve been away?”
Moonglow
Pi
120 Posts
Ooc — Chan
She was impressed by the information that he shared, and understood his need to withhold the rest. She didn't want to upset Sedna, or make him go back on whatever promises he'd made. Still, she couldn't help but wonder what he'd gotten into while he was away, and she let her imagination roam. 

I'm so jealous, she said, starry-eyed with a dream-like stare. I wish I could go on an adventure like you. 

He then asked about her, and what she'd been up to, and she thought about it for a moment. I've learned a lot!!! I started hunting on my own, learning about what it means to be atsak like kukaa, and of Moonglow's history!! She paused, considering her recent endeavors. Oh!!! And I also learned to treat hides, and have been working on them for the big hunt. 

Phew! She'd been busier than she thought!