location of formation threads for packs?
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
RE: 

[Image: 20200212-145933.jpg]

but also, according to the guidebook-

Quote:— The leaders and pledges must collectively complete 10+ threads relevant to founding the pack. These can include recruiting new members, exploring the territory, marking the borders, digging a communal den, filling caches, etc.

so it never specifies they must be in the territory right? like recruiting members can often take place outside of the territory, which is why I ask!
454 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Yep, that's fine! It just needs to somehow relate to the foundation of the pack or doing pack-things like mentioning that they're forming, spreading the word, etc.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I know this was alread answered but I think I said that since you mentioned your forming pack was moving to another location whoops! I should have specified that actions like  recruiting are fine anywhere but if the thread is settlement related ( digging a cache or marking borders) that's involved in the area you are going to claim since it shows your presence. Sorry for the misunderstanding!
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
(February 14, 2020, 11:31 AM)Ira Wrote: I know this was alread answered but I think I said that since you mentioned your forming pack was moving to another location whoops! I should have specified that actions like  recruiting are fine anywhere but if the thread is settlement related ( digging a cache or marking borders) that's involved in the area you are going to claim since it shows your presence. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

oh it was someone else who was moving lol! but ah okay I understand now, thank you so much! and dw about it<3