Sea Lion Shores ours is to smile at your passing, friend
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
i'm keeping this vague to facilitate wrapping up - let me know if you want me to take more damage for 'phas

there was little hope for victory for caiaphas -- not when the sylph was pitted against two. at her best she was scarce a swarthy opponent, and before the eyes of two fullbodied and capable adversaries, her chances of obtaining little injury were slim.

her teeth were met with equally armed teeth -- and as she pulled away the lance of charon's bite stung her scruff, welling forth a vibrant shade of crimson. outraged by the male's contact the waif shrieked and parted, pushed roughly aside by atreyu's advancement. "cowards!" the seawitch spat, hissing into the sand as she wormed away from the two. if she could put distance between charon and atreyu, her means of escape would be easy. with weasel swiftness the coywolf ducked under charon's strike, feeling the brush of his teeth scrape along her haunches and pull fur and flesh with its departure. she wheeled upon them, careful to keep them out of striking range. "your day will come." the she-wolf intoned darkly, her voice flush with raw conviction. "may kevlyn greet you at the gates when it does."

not caring to wait for any further blow, caiaphas attempted to slink off like the felonious weasel she was.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Caiaphas - August 07, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - August 09, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - August 11, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - August 16, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - August 20, 2015, 06:42 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by RIP Atreyu - September 03, 2015, 07:30 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - September 09, 2015, 06:17 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Caiaphas - September 18, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by RIP Atreyu - September 21, 2015, 11:31 PM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - September 22, 2015, 01:54 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Caiaphas - October 07, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: ours is to smile at your passing, friend - by Charon - October 07, 2015, 08:19 AM