Ankyra Sound we are biding our time for these myths to unwind
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the coywolf's saffron gaze swept across the darkening ocean, envisioning the unbidden nation that sunk beneath the pelagic depths. a world besides her yet entirely separate from her -- the water and its alien inhabitants some parallel existence in which she would never fathom.

soon the world would be plunged into darkness, where only the slim margin of the waning crescent moon dared interrupt the interminable shade. in solitude she stood until she was startled by the approach of another -- in a moment her white-hot gaze widened in horror as she witnessed the grey spectre.

"kevlyn?" she whispered hoarsely, her countenance struck with wondering horror. it couldn't be -- he was gone -- but here he was, on this mortal sphere she had been condemned to. he was bigger than she remembered, but it had been so long and he had grown so much since that fated day. she pulled towards sebastian, disbelief clouding the sharpness of her acidic gaze. "the mothers have heard my prayers." she moaned, drawing towards the strange male to embrace him in a frantic hug.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we are biding our time for these myths to unwind - by Caiaphas - October 08, 2015, 02:04 PM