Ankyra Sound not afraid of the storm that comes my way
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it was a bland day that met caiaphas as she resurfaced from the grotto, her senses assaulted by brine and bright. she squinted as if aghast by the shade of sunlight that dappled the entrance, recoiling in the manner of a spider struck by water. slowly she steeled her eyes to the upsetting brightness and eventually, emerged from the cave with the disfigured flipper of a seal in tow.

she was not expecting a visitor on her shores and when she spotted the heavily scarred male she dropped the fin in surprise. her sharp eyes scoured his countenance without shame, noting the recent injuries that afflicted him. with the deportment of a savage the she-wolf pulled towards him, her berserk expression riddled with outrage. along her back her coarse fur rose in rough pallisades, her hackles uplifted in sharp rifts along her spine. "who are you and why are you here?" the she-wolf demanded, her gums curling back into a menacing sneer.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 15, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 16, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 29, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2015, 11:26 AM