Ankyra Sound we are biding our time for these myths to unwind
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the waif paid little mind as the not-kelvyn dithered on the surface, unsure if he should follow her into the winding depths. here in the damp recesses, where the sea seeped in sewage, the brine sharp to the senses and a darkness interminable. caiaphas dug around the slop, wading through the rank water until she reached the circular cavern where so many of her pack's rituals had been performed.

and in that darkness there seemed a haunting, though caiaphas had long since grown used to the presence. as if the shadows of past rites still remained there, clear as the stain of moss that crawled across the gneiss. she didn't catch sebastian's question, though when she turned towards the ceremonial stone she seemed to arise to her senses. her face drained as she recognized sebastian -- though not for the wolf he was. her hackles rose instantly in alarm and she growled, standing defensively over the ceremonial slab. she paused, unsure if the wolf before her was an apparition or if it was indeed burke. "what are you doing here?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we are biding our time for these myths to unwind - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 07:06 PM