Ankyra Sound not afraid of the storm that comes my way
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
LMAO oh god if caiaphas finds out charon is his brother....

she couldn't conceal the delight she felt to hear stavanger bay had been sundered -- for a moment a cruel flare tore across her visage before a flat expression devoured her black countenance. "a shame." she intoned, though she felt no compassion for those who had been affected by its collapse. "but at one point, my pack competed for resources with packs on the shore." she didn't think twice about exposing her past title to the youth, though it was not readily apparent if he would grasp the possession in her crudely made sentence.

his second question however, was a little too deep of an inquiry for caiaphas to answer honestly. "no," the siren lied fluidly, not even a flicker of her ear given as she artfully slipped into trickster-mode. little did she know that in a few days' time, all of that would change and she would no longer be the sole survivor on ankyra's desolate strand. "ankyra sound lives." her gaze fixed on the youth shrewdly. "your brother -- is he forming a pack?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 15, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 16, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 29, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2015, 11:26 AM