The Heartwood Fear's got a hold on me
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it was rare caiaphas felt bested, and the unfamiliar emotion snaked through her like some ivy's strangehold roots -- firm and uncompromising. caiaphas' expression darkened and a hateful fire lingered in the recessed slits of her incensed gaze. tuwawi's laughter further unsettled her feeling of superiority and she was left struggling to find some sort of verbal sword to sink deep in the haughty woman's gurgling chest.

"neither do you. no family -- no food." caiaphas' muzzle crinkled and a sneer lingered stark and unforgiving on her countenance. "no one will remember you -- or miss you when you are gone." her hackles raised as she slowly regained her composure despite her nemesis' cajoling peals of laughter. as much as caiaphas wanted to kill the woman now while she was down, it was not her plan -- and not tuwawi's day to perish. "larus didn't even love you." if nothing else, caiaphas had secured for herself the love of a child not even the mother could obtain. she stepped forward, eyeing the wolf and the leather that pried around her neck. someday perhaps she would strangle her with it. "he took on the name tryphon, and saw the light of the sirens. he became ankyrian."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 17, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 19, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Caiaphas - November 19, 2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 25, 2015, 01:54 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 25, 2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Fear's got a hold on me - by Tuwawi RIP - November 25, 2015, 04:17 PM