Jade Fern Grove I could use a little Facetime, the face to face kind
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
ya!! sounds good!! i had to lol irl - the one time caiaphas does something good and no1 witnesses it..... kkkkkkkkkkkk

the thicket proved to be a tangled mess of loam and vine and caiaphas, blinded by horror, crashed through it with all the grace of a rock pushed down a heady slope. behind her she could feel the hot breath of the bear, rank and frothy -- she dared not look his way, having no interest in coming face to face with what she was certain was an immeasurably early death.

yet as she wormed her way through the moss and fern the bear's onslaught slaked until at last caiaphas could barely hear the crunch of his paws on the leaf-littered floor. she didn't stop there -- saena was sufficiently out of view but caiaphas was unsure of her survival yet. she pressed on, feeling a pain clamp along her haunches where the bear had struck her. she would find some isolated den to bunker down for the night, and tomorrow would reassess whether it was wise to pay reek's coven a revisit.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I could use a little Facetime, the face to face kind - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2015, 11:03 AM