Shadow Mountain and i need you now
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Desna stopped walking and turned around to hear his sorry. She was kind of weirded out that this wolf thought he had two personalities living inside of him. She did not feel that it was safe to travel with him. The young girl was quite at loss what to do now. He did know the names of her father and mother. Desna had the feeling that hr mother's forgiving nature was always getting her in trouble. Desna didn't want to give this male another chance he had lied quite often to her and that was not what she liked whether it was with Sheo or this Cicero. "I am not. I hate it when people play with me after I gave them their trust," she returned. Many wolves had broken her trust including her own sisters.

Desna was definitely more stubborn than her mother. "I will find it myself. I do not forgive you," she spoke. The girl was pretty sure that she was not going to join her father's pack, absolutely sure to be honest. Seeing that this wolf lived there then she knew enough. It also meant that Xan mean nature had festered even more. She was not looking forward to see her brother, expecting him to be mean to her again like he had when they were little. However she wanted to see her dad. She had still many questions why their family had split up like that, but she probably wouldn't ask her father that. Their relationship had been tainted. She let out a scowl at the wolf that tricked her and ran off southbound. Not caring if they were going to walk the same path or if she would take the longer route. Desna was stubborn and bossy. If Cicero was going to trick her she would find the way herself.

Desna Exit. She is so damn stubborn. xD
Messages In This Thread
and i need you now - by Cicero - February 06, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 07, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 08, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 08, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 08, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 09, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 09, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 11, 2016, 04:04 PM