The Sentinels that you would be shaking right down to your soul
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
oh my god mike would get such a kick out of that playlist
caiaphas' mule-length ears flew forward as he challenged her -- at first, a red rise of incredulity flushed her features -- a fevered anger snaked its way through her stomach. and then she witnessed the emotion that overtook him -- a deep and wracking grief that could not be fled nor hid from.

she did not rush to console him, yet neither was she repulsed by the tears that she beheld brimming along his cheeks. "we do not understand because one is a terribly pathetic number." she rejoined blandly, unmoved by his noble statement of dying at their behest. "it was risky. the thing about life is that it is remarkably futile. you dying would not save me, nor your glen, nor your daughters." she sighed -- if she continued, it would be akin to scoring the wounded back of a man while he was down. caiaphas kicked many things while they were invalidated, but lasher was not one of them. begrudgingly she pulled alongside him and steeled her temper, electing instead to be supportive, how ever inept she was at the role.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that you would be shaking right down to your soul - by Caiaphas - March 17, 2016, 10:41 PM