Stone Circle If it's not rough, it isn't fun
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette tried to stay closer to the pups now she was technically their mother. The dark haired girl trotted after the little escape artist Keoni. It wasn't like she was not allowed to explore and roam the territory but Valette just wanted to check up on her. Before she could though she heard a disturbance and rushed forward, just in time to see Adeline being crushed between a tree and a deer. Foolish girl! She could have been killed.

However Valette was still a hunter and she couldn't pass the opportunity of a slightly hurt doe escaping. Valette rushed forward and instantly jumped towards her throat, hoping that the impact would snap the deer's neck or that she would at least have some grip on her. Though the deer was still too quick and the female's jaws closed against each other with a loud snap. The female landed on her feet and then turned to Adeline. She trotted up to her and gave her a nudge.

To her relief Keoni seemed to be there too. "I'd wish you called me for back up on that one," she spoke to Adeline. She would not scold her about the danger after all Valette herself jumped into a bison herd with the danger of her own life, along with Adeline. She then smiled at Keoni. "There you are. I've been looking for you," she spoke to the pup.
Messages In This Thread
If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - November 18, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - November 18, 2016, 12:01 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by RIP Valette - November 19, 2016, 08:59 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - November 20, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - November 26, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by RIP Valette - November 28, 2016, 06:05 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - November 29, 2016, 09:14 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - December 03, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by RIP Valette - December 03, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Addie - December 17, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: If it's not rough, it isn't fun - by Keoni - December 28, 2016, 05:30 AM