Heron Lake Plateau if i die because you farted, i'm taking you with me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
From what she could tell, Cinder wasn't quite sure how to act when he'd been caught pretending. He was at that stage between being a child and being an adult, where fitting in was important, and the silly games he'd played as a pup were now more for training than anything...Thus, a rock wouldn't have exactly been the number one choice for an opponent. Still, he was in the middle of that threshold, and Niamh wasn't going to school a kid for being a kid. He might've been a bit old for those kinds of games- but then again, if he was too old for them, Niamh was DEFINITELY too old for them...So she might as well just join in. 

"Seriously?" She asked, doing her best to pretend as though she disapproved of his game. "And you're just gonna let it hang out inside our borders? I don't think so!" She said, finally cracking up. She side-stepped neatly, flicking another rock in Cinder's direction with one hind foot. "Dude brought reinforcements!" She shouted, sending another small rock scuttling across the ground where it would stop short of Cinder and his other rock. "We're under attack!" She said, and began to dig up, pick up, and fling rocks hither and to- being just careful enough to make sure she was avoiding Cinder of course, but still...Not likely winning role model of the year, teaching a boy how to throw rocks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i die because you farted, i'm taking you with me - by RIP Niamh - October 10, 2018, 04:09 PM