Heron Lake Plateau if i die because you farted, i'm taking you with me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
WC: 388

It did occur to Niamh that tossing rocks around probably wasn’t the best way to prove she could puppysit. She was relatively gentle with her endeavour, sending rocks scuttling rather than sending them flying, but the boy would have to toughen up it he wanted to survive anyway. She couldn’t have him wilting at the very first hailstorm he encountered, and surely hail could sometimes be more devastating than the little pebbles they were kicking around. She’d be really out of luck if he started chewing on them and chipped his teeth, as those couldn’t exactly be replaced- and she knew that full well. Then  again, Niamh was missing one of her canines and though the healing process had been ugly and painful, she’d made out alright in the end.

It was more of her philosophy that some small scuffs and scrapes would make a stronger wolf. As far as she could tell, if the pups wanted to be babied, they could go to Eljay. The surprise that had shown on Cinder’s face was enough to tell her that Eljay probably didn’t play with the pups like this...But this was how they were meant to play. They were meant to be rough, to assert dominance, t take a chunk out of each other’s ears and pull out mouthfuls of fluff. That was how she and Ambrose had played when they’d been young, and they’d both turned out relatively fine, despite it all.

”You take on those ones,” Niamh shouted, gesturing wildly to the pebbles and rocks that were just beyond Cinder, ”And I’ll handle these ones,” She said, and set about trying to clear as many rocks from their little clearing as possible, whipping this way and that before batting one or two of them into the safety of a bush. Of course, as Cinder was doing the same, she occasionally had to side-step or give an offending rock a second kick, but when one bounced off her shoulder- one that wasn’t even the size of her eye- she flopped to the ground dramatically, grabbed at it with her feet and began to juggle with it clumsily. ”Cinder! Help! It’s got me!” She said just as she dropped it, allowing it to bonk her straight on the end of her nose.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i die because you farted, i'm taking you with me - by RIP Niamh - November 07, 2018, 12:57 PM