Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
wc:319
Sorry, I absolutely could not help myself...
--------------------------------------------------
Niamh had taken to wandering along the shore, but she couldn’t quite determine why it was that she’d undertaken such a journey on her own. She travelled quickly, trying to satiate a certain curiosity that she had that wouldn’t seem to go away. It was only when she passed by the ragged Ravenshook cliffs that she realized why she roving along the coast. Part of her still couldn’t believe that Screech had survived such a fall and a killing blow. And part of her believed that eventually he would return to this place, and it would be there that she would end his life for certain.

Instead, of finding his scent, though, he made one that made her hackles stand up. Caiaphas and her two children were in the area, though she was careful to sneak along their trail until she noticed that not only did Caiaphas veer away, but Svalinn as well. Warily, she chose to pursue Raleska, as she figured Svalinn had become more of a momma’s boy than she would have liked and maybe, just maybe, Raleska would spare a minute for her without calling out for her mother. They’d had something of a relationship, hadn’t they? Niamh hadn’t wanted Raleska to leave…

When she caught sight of her, Niamh remained low, and kept a wary eye out for Caiaphas, who would undoubtedly try to pummel her ass into the ground if she caught Niamh sneaking up on her daughter. Harmlessly, though, she regarded the girl with something akin to regret on her features and after casting a glance about, she called out, nothing more than a quick ”Psssst!” To catch her attention- hopefully without causing enough of a ruckus so that if Caiaphas was nearby, she might hopefully go unnoticed. It was a bad idea...But Niamh didn’t care. She had to try and talk to Raleska, even if only for a moment.
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by RIP Niamh - November 27, 2018, 10:39 PM