Lost Creek Hollow i came looking for you
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel had no idea what'd happened to Piper and she feared for the worst. Perhaps both of them were lost forever, now; Laurel had already given up on Lucas even though she wanted to find him. It was tough to think of him as dead, but it was even tougher to think he may yet be alive and out there without his mommy, somewhere. She wanted nothing more than to find Lucas again and be able to laugh and play with him, hold him close and make him feel safe. She had a fleeting thought that maybe she and Indra should leave this pack and go looking for them together. She told herself that they would return after they'd found them -- of course they would -- but a part of her yearned to simply leave Wyatt and Xan here and start anew.

Stigmata was probably farthest from Laurel's mind. She didn't really care much for him and his stupid words and thoughts. He was a fool, and she would remind him of it should he ever return to her life. Had Laurel realised that Indra's thoughts were so preoccupied with him she would have swiftly reassured her sister of Stigmata's utter stupidity and lack of importance to their lives. He was nothing but a traitor.

Yet her thoughts were preoccupied with Piper and Lucas -- and leaving, so much with leaving -- and she nodded at Indra's words. That was all well and good, but they needed to find them. they couldn't just give up. Laurel said: "I've been thinking of leaving lately. Of just going to look for them, and not return here 'til we find them." They'd pick the pups up later, or whatever -- but living here like nothing had happened seemed awfully wrong to Laurel.
Messages In This Thread
i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 23, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - November 23, 2018, 01:49 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 27, 2018, 05:12 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - November 28, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - November 29, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - December 06, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - December 11, 2018, 09:26 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Indra - December 17, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: i came looking for you - by Laurel - December 18, 2018, 09:44 AM