Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
--------------------------------------------------
Niamh was fully prepared to be met with anger or betrayal, as she had been one of the first wolves to turn on Caiaphas...Raleska hadn't been present when she'd first answered Caiaphas' challenge, but she supposed that the girl's mother would have informed her that Niamh had advised her to pipe down and stay in her place, before the rest of the pack had shown up and forced her out into the wilds on her own. She suspected that any ire Caiaphas had had upon her exile would have been passed down to her kids- but when Raleska heard her and turned to face her, she didn't look angry at all. Instead, she looked a bit worried- but pleased, as well.

Niamh smiled, tail wagging from hock to hock as she crept forward to greet her former packmate. She was given reason to pause when Raleska's features fell, and her tail stopped waving, but she continued forward, calm warmth still softening her features. She shook her head when Raleska seemed to imply, with her question, that she was doing something wrong by checking in on the girl. Niamh, however, felt she needed to touch base with the wolf she had hoped to take on as an apprentice, and let her know that she was still fondly remembered. 

"Found your trail; just wanted to make sure you were doing alright," She said. Naturally, Niamh spoke in a hushed voice, aware of the fact that if Caiaphas showed up, she could be attacked without being provoked. She reached out, wanting to touch her nose to Raleska's dark cheek, though she knew her kind gesture might very well be rejected. "I didn't want you to have to leave." She confessed.
--------------------------------------------------
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by RIP Niamh - December 11, 2018, 07:11 PM