Ankyra Sound One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
erz uses 'ruin everyone's day'

unlike the other three, erzulie had harboured a great and seething distaste for the redhawks since the woman's attack on rosalyn. it was presently that she came upon the scene unfolding, and her hackles spiked with a great indignation, followed by a rush of annoyance that her lover made no move to drive the honeyed bitch away from caiaphas' children.
it had been much farther down the coast that the altercation had happened; the redhawk had thus followed them, for miles, and it was enough to cause both suspicion and loathing in the harlot's spirit.
whatever the craven had been to the children before, now she was enemy, and erzulie quite doubted the dour, dark-faced mother would tolerate a member of the pack she had departed so near her children.
thus, the chai-tea creature lunged past rosalyn, close enough for their pelts to brush, stride unfurling into a low, silent run that intended harm, her willingness and desire to brutalize the redhawk cur etched in every line of her body. this was their land; the other was trespassing, and her sheer gall enraged erzulie more than the rest of it. 
let the children loathe her for the actions she would take; cold sand churned beneath her paws, and her teeth ached to rend flesh.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Raleska - November 27, 2018, 09:04 PM
RE: One time friends, I had a ma, I even had a pa - by Erzulie - December 12, 2018, 09:09 AM