Dragoncrest Cliffs saltwater
318 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Erzulie but literally...absolutely no rush, i am just full of muse and wanted it up. if the assumption is not okay, let me know! other tags for ref <333

jorunn knew not if @Rosalyn had told erzulie the same thing she had told jorunn, but the scout's heart had grown in a way she could not ignore. she had half a mind to scoop both of the woman up with affections!

but she did no such thing.

she sought the obsidian out when she might be alone, not crowded by her wife and children. this was an unusual situation — at least for jorunn — and she figured it would be best to talk alone. to see the things erzulie knew, to discuss the things they did not.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
jorunn, moving along the coastline.
erzulie was a silhouette against the fading light of sunset. her wife was with their son and daughter; she had come down to the beach to fish and to be alone with the lap of salt upon sand.
but now she was not, and erzulie found that she did not mind it. there were no words offered, only a look as she continued in a slow amble along the shore.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
318 Posts
Ooc —
jorunn was not greeted with words or touches, anything of the sort. but she was not driven away either.

erzulie may have been fishing, but jorunn felt like a doe. timid and lean, careful of her footing and surroundings.

but this doe had never been scared of the hunters.

it is good to see you, she offered first, eyes respectful in their gazing but undeniably filled with a lighter look that had been absent for some time.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
"i feel de same, jorunn." erzulie's voice was a sweeping saltsugar as she turned her eyes away from the sea and toward the oceanwolf.
jorunn was settled, the obsidian felt. she seemed content, her gaze filled with something like contentment. erzulie was pleased to see it. "what have you been up to?"
318 Posts
Ooc —
how good it was to hear.

i have been...tending roots here, was that the right saying? i spent time with rosalyn, she admitted with a soft smile. fond of the older seawife as well, but in a different light.

it still felt like she was dancing around precious topics and sensations, but she no longer wished to dance around it all. she yearned to dance with those sensations, emotions.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
tending roots. speaking with rosalyn. the words felt more gravid than jorunn's enlightened tone seemed to imply. "an' what did you t'ink of her?" erzulie asked softly.
her confidence flagged for a moment. she was suddenly unsure of her footing, her ability to navigate what was under the other woman's words.
the waters held her eyes for the moments onward. her heartbeat increased its cadence.
318 Posts
Ooc —
you have a good wife, erzulie,

simple and plain. easily spoke, no weight clung to the scout of sapphique.

but there was, still, some sliver of hesitance. she had been so careful around the obsidian and avoid the directness that she felt they both knew. if she blurted things so brashly?

she would not know unless she did so, would she?

i...wish to give you something simple. was that how rosalyn had put it? if you wish it too.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
"she be my soul."
what was happening? erzulie found herself looking toward jorunn again, hearing and understanding but wanting so much to hear it said plainly.
and what did she herself want?
she suddenly felt treacherous, selfish.
"do you feel dat we be simple, you an' i, jorunn?" her voice was not accusing nor did it deny; her eyes shone with something which had no name.
318 Posts
Ooc —
perhaps now it was not so clouded like a closed window.

the window had been cracked open, curtains billowing in the breeze to allow a closer glimpse at — them.

if you already have soul, she started with, a tentative closer step. heart a butterfly. let me be the body.

it will be simple as we make it.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
her throat hurt.
there it was, unable to be unheard or parsed as anything other than what it was.
she wanted to stall more, to bide more time; to laugh softly and ask jorunn if she had gone to rosalyn to seek an audience or a blessing;
wanted to sabotage the little flame before it had a chance to live, simply so it would not hurt so much when the flame went out.
"it has been a long while since i was wit anyone ot'er den rosalyn."
you might be disappointed.
her mouth trembled.
318 Posts
Ooc —
there is no rush, jorunn sought to reassure the obsidian.

another step closer. this time she brought with it the desire to reach out. it was not a rush, it was not a push for more. it was merely a desire for even the barest bit of contact with the other woman.

jeg ville lyve hvis jeg sa at jeg ikke har tenkt på dette.

a whisper, into the breeze — into erzulie.
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
erzulie did not know what was said.
but after a moment it did not matter.
jorunn was reaching for her, reaching — out, soft like the lap of surf in upon springtime sand.
and this time the obsidian did not resist, but let herself be lulled out into the shallows of the beryl's intention.
318 Posts
Ooc —
if this is too much assumptions, lemme know and i can edit <3

a kiss.

two.

if not unwanted, many more would be given. she had every intention of keep erzulie in these moments for as long as she could. she knew other things would require the obsidian's attention eventually — but these moments were too vital.

jorunn would learn the dance of erzulie, become familiar with her movements. the sapphire would become a bard for the night. alluring in her company and offering many songs or stories between whatever love she may offer to the masked woman.