Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
read through everything twice so get @ me if i miss anything. injuries include facial/head lacerations and slashes to her left haunch down to the muscle

drumbeats, heartbeats. her teeth drew first blood from @Dacio; his resultant snap opened an answering welter across the bridge of her muzzle. however, before the chai-tea creature can soar for him a second time, the impact of a second drageda cur slammed her away from the first: a large-boned, dark demon of a wolfess. 
chin lowered to protect her throat, erzulie braced her legs against the churned earth and felt the pain of a wound opening behind her ear. the agony turned to rage, anger for their failure, for whatever had continued to keep rosalyn from them; she was silent as she lunged for her sable attacker, a curving strike that aimed to drag scarlet from the side of the other's nape.
a dirge, caiaphas' voice rang out and erzulie ripped herself back and back to hear the last of the seawitch's words. 
a retreat. 
with a last snap in the ursine she-wolf's direction, the harlot whirled to follow the sheen of caiaphas' bloodied hide toward the new drageda creatures. raleska —! and quickly she tallied the number of enemies streaking after the woman who led rusalka. 
the ivory-gold of the wocha's pelt flared in her eyeline; erzulie knew drageda followed, and veered after the powerful @Dio, seeking to flank him and cut her teeth into his shoulder as a way of dissuading him from caiaphas before the crone could reach her child.
a last prayer to the loa guttered grimly from her lips.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Erzulie - January 01, 2019, 11:47 PM