Ankyra Sound You can't even trust the air you breath
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the sylph winced as a howl punctuated the forest, drawing her attention to the dark bosk that came between them. dutifully, she rose - her step minced and body held tightly as she walked.

it took some time for her to make her way to the caller, for the snarling vines and twisted roots of the sequoia forest made travel difficult, and caiaphas was far from hale. the lance on her neck had grown and flesh freshly bubbled over, yet the incision was raised and weeping -- despite her best efforts to stave infection, it was settling comfortably in.

it was a pale she-wolf that stood politely at the borders, and caiaphas' gaze raked her with a start -- the vixen looked familiar, which made the siren queen instantly distrustful. "yes?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 02, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 22, 2019, 03:45 AM