Ankyra Sound You can't even trust the air you breath
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the female had called some time ago, and if caiaphas felt guilty for her late arrival, it did not show. what did show however, was the flicker of annoyed defensiveness that crossed the siren's marred features -- to be so brazenly measured by a she-wolf she did not know.

prickly and feeling perhaps vulnerable, the sylph waited patiently for an explanation. all traces of coldness seemed to melt from the hard lines of her eyes as the she-wolf mentioned a storm -- caiaphas too had everything stolen from her by a particularly sour tempest, and flicked her tail in passive understanding.

"hmm. there are two here, that may be who you are looking for. i think they are here -- one is all white, speaks and looks like you. i do not understand anything he says. the other is a girl, with blue eyes. does that match those you are looking for?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 02, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 03, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 15, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 18, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 19, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: You can't even trust the air you breath - by Takiyok - January 22, 2019, 03:45 AM