Blackbeak Bluff It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas ingested the new information niamh imparted with a wry expression troubling her features. while being a wolf moved by her own personal vendettas, tracking down deserters had never been one of them. truth be told, caiaphas saw it as a waste of energy expended hounding those that turned their backs to her -- in caiaphas's eyes, the deserters of her past life had done her a favor by showing her their true colors before things became too deep or twisted to safely extricate from.

she gave a shrug, but spoke her mind. "well, that is stupid. a good way to be ambushed, or killed, searching for those that would sooner turn their backs to you." she said honestly, knowing firsthand wolves were a fickle race, and that many often abandoned or deserted their post when they saw something better on the horizon. it did, in hindsight, explain why rosalyn had been kidnapped.

"i can think of no worse crime," she reflected, shaking her head solemnly - "than killing your own blood."  even ephraim, which caiaphas now knew was within drageda, was spared caiaphas' hateful ire -- and if he was killed, it would not be by her own teeth.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:39 PM