Blackbeak Bluff It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
you'd have to be some kind of psychopath in order to be able to do that to your own family members. and well, there you had it -- caiaphas' gaze lifted to niamh's meaningfully, for she agreed with such principle. not that she believed being a psychopath was bad -- certainly, her own mental health was questionable -- but even then, she lacked the cowardice or poor taste to execute a wolf of her own kin.

and perhaps, that is what she was dealing with when it came to the wolves of the cliff: psychopaths. it did not make her task any more daunting, nor the war more formidable -- but it did give the siren a brief, secondary glimpse into how drageda was perceived by other wolves other than rusalkans.

as the conversation shifted to her children (something the matriarch would easily and readily converse about), caiaphas offered a threadbare smile. "yes - almost adults. still lanky, but they will fill out soon. svalinn is twice my size, raleska too. and the missing one -- illidan -- has taken up the mantle of leadership -- he is far more mature than either of the other two, and takes his duties to the pack seriously. "
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes - by Caiaphas - February 23, 2019, 11:42 AM