Blackbeak Bluff It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Even though Niamh had more or less convinced herself to withold information from Caiaphas at first, she was quick to let go of her reservations when it came to trusting her ex-packmate, remembering so quickly how much she had admired the woman when she'd met her. And Caiaphas hadn't been wrong with her judgement of Raven, who'd been too busy with her kids to perform her alpha duties to the best of her abilities. Months later, Niamh could finally see that; but she didn't wonder, either, how different things might have been had she taken Caiaphas' side; she was sorting things out now, and was optimistic about the future. Things seemed to have worked out for Caiaphas too, who had found her missing son and lived in a pack he now led. Maybe, though it had been hard to go through those events, it was all for the best that Caiaphas had challenged Raven's leadership. 

She was glad that Caiaphas would greet her kids for her. She was about to ask another question when Caiaphas posed one herself, and Niamh nodded. "Actually, nobody sort of came with me. I left." She admitted. She hadn't started a mutiny, after all. "But Wildfire and her kids have established the pack, 'cause they were worried about Drageda coming after them and endangering the Redhawks." She said. She figured the information would be useful to Caiaphas, and wouldn't bring the Firebirds any harm...If Drageda was an enemy of Caiaphas' pack as well as the Firebirds, then maybe it'd give them some common ground. And Niamh was absolutely certain she wanted to be on Caiaphas' good side. She'd seen the woman take on a cougar. "Finley and Elwood have joined them, and Colt and Clover and Eljay, so it's a bit of a Blackthorn-fest there. I left to be with Colt." She said. Of course, there was the completely separate topic of her breakup with Colt- but she felt no need to bring that up, as they were working on it. 

"D'you think sometime I could come visit you? An' the kids?" She asked. "If you happened to pass by the Sun Mote Copse- just west and sort of south of the mountain range- I'd vouch for you as a visitor." She admitted. "Colt would too, I'm sure." She said. After all- Colt had been a bit of a thorn in her side the day that Caiaphas had challenged Raven, calling for Niamh to step up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's a shame, it's a crying shame them's the brakes - by RIP Niamh - March 21, 2019, 11:29 AM