Sun Mote Copse That's why we're all wearing braces
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Post #1000 for you! <3

Her narrowed gaze found that her mate didn't shrink under her scrutiny, and that he had the common sense to vacate her spot. She was surprised to be greeted so fondly and sweetly when she'd glowered at him and hissed a snide comment at him only moments ago- and it made her feel a bit bad. Still, she didn't feel bad whatsoever as she moved forward, leaving behind the dirty rabbit she'd unearthed where she'd dropped it a moment ago and carefully lowered herself down onto the ground where it had been warmed both by the sunlight and Colt's body heat. She'd blithely touched her nose to his cheek in greeting, but not much more than that. She huffed lightly, and repositioned herself. There wasn't really any getting comfortable now, with their pups growing large and fitting themselves in underneath her ribs, bouncing on her bladder and stretching and kicking whenever they felt like it. 

"The sky, I dunno," She replied with a dour frown. "My everything hurts," She whined, and repositioned herself again, finally giving in to the urge and flopping down flat on her side, allowing her round belly to rise high above her shoulders and hips. "An' I look like a beached whale. I feel like a beached whale. How much longer is this gonna go on?" She pleaded, rolling her eyes toward him, hoping he'd assure her that she should be ready any minute now.
Messages In This Thread
That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - May 02, 2019, 12:19 AM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - May 15, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 03, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 03, 2019, 07:54 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 04, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by Colt RIP - June 10, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: That's why we're all wearing braces - by RIP Niamh - June 13, 2019, 11:18 PM