Ankyra Sound Had to have high, high hopes for a living
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
rolled a 17 so i think  that means her HP is now 3?? LOL

her downswipe hit home; oof, that will leave a mark! no surprise, given it had come with no warning -- yeesh, caiaphas is rude.

aningan's reaction left a little to be desired; caiaphas vowed to sharpen him, to practice with him so that he might someday become a formidable force to be reckoned with. in a lurch the tall boy speared towards her, and nimble as she was, she was not so fast to get out of dodge. he hit her full on, sending her flying like a little bowling pin.

skidding in the sand and leaving long gouges with her thin hocks, caiaphas regained her footing and rallied. with a slow lurch she picked up speed at a canter, bringing her body towards aningan and then at the last minute swerving away -- a quick nip aimed at his hock as she flew by.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Aningan - March 09, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Caiaphas - July 12, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Had to have high, high hopes for a living - by Caiaphas - September 22, 2019, 11:58 AM