Cedar Sweep When the rain falls I won’t let go
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She implied that she had more than just one child- and Niamh couldn't help but wonder where the other ones were. She flicked her ears back when the female seemingly tried to elicit some pity from Niamh- claiming that she and her kids weren't welcome at Blackfeather, so she snorted. "You'd be best off leaving that racket completely," She said earnestly. If she could convince the female to leave Blackfeather with her kids, that'd at least lessen their numbers by a few- even though the female before her was hardly strong enough to be missed. 

"They're enemies of ours; you too, by association. My advice is to get clear of them. And to stay clear of here." She warned. "If you pass by anyone else- we never met" she hissed, baring her teeth as a threat as she did so. She wasn't sure what kind of backlash she'd get for simply sending a Blackfeather on their way, rather than taking them down when they were vulnerable. "But so I know...What's your name?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 03, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 12:18 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 12:35 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 12:59 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 10:43 AM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 12:35 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by Moonshadow - September 04, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: When the rain falls I won’t let go - by RIP Niamh - September 04, 2019, 01:22 PM