Porcupine Ridge they call holidays an option for a reason,
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
insert scream emoji

as if things were not shaky enough; another rough beast raised his wicked head, prowling towards caiaphas as if he were the harbinger of all her recent misfortune.

and maybe he was.

caiaphas had not immediately detected him, for her attention had been stolen by the scant scent of musty goat, causing a formidable rumble in her belly that rivaled even the tremors below. caiaphas stilled, a jagged formation of fur rising along her spine. to come across her old enemy in foreign territory was perhaps the gravest misfortune caiaphas had yet to encounter; she would have to be wary, and sharper than ever.

canting her muzzle in a sidelong gesture, caiaphas focused her yellow gaze on the male. he was in better shape than she, she realized with some dismay. hello, comrade. the siren chirruped in a honeyed voice, just as sweet as a poisoned honeypot. come to finish the job you started?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2019, 07:25 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 23, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Alarian - September 24, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Alarian - September 26, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Caiaphas - September 27, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: they call holidays an option for a reason, - by Midar - September 27, 2019, 01:06 PM