Dawnlark Plains god, oh my god, where have you been?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
how long since she had fallen?

(hours? days?)

a sound stirred beyond the incessant muffling of snow. a figure, hooded in soft gold -- caiaphas' rheumy gaze lifted, a distant spark rekindling in those sunken eyes as she thought of how imperiled she seemed, supine in the snow. a memory filtered out of the fug that snaked in her mind - of sarah, would-be crone killer.

her gums pulled back, yet no sound. her vision was slurry, her head wobbly -- as if balancing that skinbound skull was a coup too weighty for her ailing spine to bear. she blinked once, the rheumy film of her gaze slowly clearing. "water," came her hoarse reply, followed by an airy laugh that was uncannily cut short by sudden silence.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 18, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Aphiwe - December 19, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 21, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Aphiwe - December 23, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2019, 09:55 AM