Trades and Specialties help?
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
(March 30, 2020, 12:28 AM)Skoll Almir Wrote: Thank you for the reply! I posted this thread having already read that area you linked before- which spurred the questions in the first place. I'll definitely be using this information in the future!

If I wanted to get a character into being a Tactician, what would I do for that?

Is there some way the Guidebook can be better written so it is easier understood? If the phrasing isn't clear in the GB it is doing favors for no one!

Regarding Tactician..
Guidebook Wrote:Tactician: Major focus is on strategy in large conflict scenarios.

I imagine something that involves strategic planning -- (think Machiavelli) maybe a wolf that advises certain tactics, or, observes weaknesses in others / observes better ways in which to go about fighting? Things also like, picking specific places that are better for defensive maneuvers (IE, standing on top of a hill) vs offensive movers (probably best not to try to go uphill to fight your opponents) - best vantages for spying/espionage, etc.. Of course I am sure there is way more out there and this list is not exhaustive, just my uncreative ideas before morning coffee..
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
Trades and Specialties help? - by Skoll Almir - March 11, 2020, 11:39 AM
RE: Trades and Specialties help? - by Arcturus - March 28, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Trades and Specialties help? - by Skoll Almir - March 30, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: Trades and Specialties help? - by Arcturus - March 30, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: Trades and Specialties help? - by Skoll Almir - March 30, 2020, 02:59 PM