Sun Mote Copse Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
That was my bad- and I apologize. <3

There was no holding the kids back- and really, no reason to. While she was able to get a few licks in, fussing over the beautiful, new-blossom peach of her son's beautiful coat, she lost him as well and allowed him out of her grasp to go and greet their packmate. The twins were interested in Wraen, naturally, and had more or less flanked her though one seemed very focused on getting Wraen's attention while the other had found and begun to investigate a flower. That was alright- she knew that between the two of them, they'd be able to keep an eye on all three kids. 

She still found herself admiring the hue of Primrose's pelt, and felt quite proud of having produced a child with what she figured was a rare pigment. The two girls looked even more like little wolverines in the sunlight, with the golden hairs stippling their foreheads and along their sides shining in the light. Damn, she and Phox made pretty babies. She smiled softly. "I'd like the company. But feel free to keep them entertained," She said, stretching a bit so she could relax into a more comfortable position, laying with her hind feet stretched out to the side, like a hare basking in the sunshine. "Quetzal and Alyx are the girls," She said, finally introducing them...Though she didn't point out which was which. The only time she could make a solid assumption was when she could see the place on Alyx's wrist, where she would suck on the fur. As soon as she gave up that habit, though, she'd need some other way to tell them apart. "They look like their father," She said, with a warm smile. "Primrose," She said, beaming at the little fellow and chuckling as she noticed the very slight, feminine curl to the fur along his cheeks, "Is all me."
Messages In This Thread
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by Wraen - April 25, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by Primrose - April 25, 2020, 03:44 PM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by Alyx - April 25, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by RIP Niamh - April 25, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by Quetzal - April 25, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by Wraen - April 30, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by RIP Niamh - May 05, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by Primrose - May 10, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by Quetzal - May 13, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by Alyx - May 13, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme - by Wraen - May 17, 2020, 01:59 PM