Sun Mote Copse Legacy rule.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's gaze sharpened when Towhee trailed off. She didn't like to think about losing Wraen, and she tightened her lips a bit as though threatening to shove the notion aside should Towhee voice her concern out loud. She shifted the topic, and Niamh took this as a bid, on her friend's behalf, to have a bit of a one-on-one conversation so she gladly accepted. Things were precarious, with their Sovereign on death's doorstep, without much of a means to treat her reaction to the stings. She was content to stay a while, and discuss matters with Towhee, and nodded. -The kids can go hungry for a bit- She teased with as much of a wry smile as she could offer- though it faded quickly. 

Towhee's question came as a bit of a surprise, and tapped into a nerve that Niamh had only begun to become aware of; she hadn't realized, really, how distant she'd been since the second batch of kids were born, and how little energy or time she had for foolishness and games. Even the children's antics- while they were cute- they tried every bit of her patience. Were it not for the support of Towhee, Phox and Bronco, she supposed she felt there might've been a chance she could have simply walked away from them. She loved them, but...Everything about being a mother had simply been so much harder this time around. 

-I don't know.- She said softly, a somewhat distant look on her features. -I know it's ridiculous, but I don't think I ever recovered my energy after having these three. They feel sometimes like they're not even mine.- She admitted. She'd forced herself through the dissociation, of course, and the dismay of knowing that the children wouldn't have thrived had it not been for the strong support system they had. She felt jealous every time she saw her children bond more with Bronco than they had with her- without realizing that that was necessarily how they felt. -They're nothing like me,- She said with a shrug, but finally, a soft smile appeared though it faltered with her shadowed gaze. -Probably not a bad thing.-
Messages In This Thread
Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 01:40 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - July 21, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - July 21, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by RIP Niamh - August 04, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Legacy rule. - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 07:08 PM