Sun Mote Copse I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Solemnly, she nodded, and wondered what stories would be best to tell the kids. There were lots of them, though she did feel as though they had had more stories to tell than she would ever be able to remember. Maybe, she thought, they could bring the kids out to show them the constellations, and share as many stories of Finley and Elwood as the three of them could possibly remember. 

And while she was tired almost all the time, and felt the topic of children to be a bit draining after having to take care of a litter of three, she did smile and nod when Phox gushed about how adorable their children were. That she would always agree on; little Quetzal and Alyx were her beautiful twins- so alike in guise but unique in demeanour, and Primrose was her perfect little pink boy who wore his heart on his sleeve. "They're pretty amazing," She hummed. "I mean, I'm not surprised. I don't think either you or I could put out a bad, or ugly child- let alone the two of us combining our wicked genies together," Probably my favourte malapropism yet "And this is only the first batch of them. Wait until you see next year's kids," She said with a laugh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I saw the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time - by RIP Niamh - August 25, 2020, 11:31 AM