Sun Mote Copse And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh was surprised that there was so much information to take in. Rival packs banding together, and picking on lone wolves? Something dark and seething within Niamh wondered what that lifestyle might be like- to be able to take her ire out on strangers, while having packmates who would back her up....It didn't sound like a bad way to live. Exciting, if nothing else- but not for the wolves of Moonspear or Neverwinter. "What's Hydra's response? Stay on the mountain and wait, or drive a pre-emptive attack to force these "Saints" away?" She asked, curious to know what Hydra was planning, though she already figured she knew the answer. 

He went on to mention Neverwinter- a pack Niamh had never really heard of, or at least didn't remember hearing about- and a missing child. She felt a dagger of pain press heavily against the bars of her ribcage, when she remembered what it'd been like, having lost Alyx- but a moment later, her expression went stark. A missing child? She pictured Rasalas, his sweet, marred face and mismatched eyes. He was quiet, gentle- but she had already grown protective of the young one. Was there a possibility that he was the one who'd gone missing? 

But the name was wrong. So it wasn't him. 

"Asmoses you say?" She asked. She wanted to get the name right. And Neverwinter- a pack that had to be somewhere near Moonspear, for Bronco to have had affairs with them...A place for her to avoid, likely. She shook her head. "No. No one by that name, but I'll keep an eye out," She said softly, distantly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be - by RIP Niamh - September 16, 2020, 03:27 PM