Sun Mote Copse And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Strange. Niamh would have thought that Hydra might have been inclined to choose to make a strike against these two packs- a show of strength, and a sign that the Moonspear wolves were not easy targets. Training her packmates would at least prepare them, though, so perhaps she had other plans in mind for the future, once she whipped a few of her softer packmates, Bronco included, into fighting shape. "Well. If she does decide to make a move- remember she has allies here. No sense beating around the bush and waiting for them to strike when you're unprepared," She said stiffly. But she wasn't about to tell Hydra what to do, nor was she willing to overstep boundaries and assume that Towhee would agree to join forces and battle the rogues in the North without talking to her about it. "I'll speak with Towhee and Phox." She said, simply, as a conclusion. 

She said nothing in response to Bronco when he offered what he must have considered were helpful descriptions of the lost child. Marbled grey fur, odd eyes...Any amount of conviction she'd managed to muster in telling herself that Asmoses wasn't Rasalas faded; but she was quick to justify her earlier response. If Rasalas was Asmoses, it didn't seem like he wanted to be found. And while he matched Bronco's description perfectly, she was more content telling herself that this Asmoses was a different pup altogether. She wondered if she should ask the boy- but decided against it. If he didn't want to be found, then he could stay with them. She could claim ignorance if she was ever challenged because the boy had called himself Rasalas, not Asmoses. They had to be two different kids. 

She was still lost in thought when Bronco began to tell her about his training but she interjected deftly. "Bronco, don't brag. Bragging makes you ugly. And so does lying." Said the pot, calling the kettle black.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be - by RIP Niamh - September 16, 2020, 04:45 PM