Sun Mote Copse And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She felt triumphant, having knocked her son down a peg or two- at least that might keep him from telling her silly lies about fighting off bears. If he wanted to lie to her at all, he'd have to be a lot more convincing about it and here- he didn't even try to dispute that he'd been telling the truth. She felt disappointment carve its way to the forefront of her mind. All she wanted was to have childrne that were strong and loyal; why was it that her first two were cowardly liars who ran away from everything?

He began to boast Hydra's skills then, and with such vehemence that she saw through him. That didn't mean that she did not feel the jab of his remarks- but it wasn't enough to ruffle her outwardly. "Well then," She said, and for a moment, she sounded impressed. What stung the most about what he'd said was the fact that Hydra had apparently managed to raise four children over the past year who were faithful and strong. Niamh had failed to guide even one of her own. So she sought to jab Bronco with a barb of her own. "It sounds like you found everything you've always wanted. Good for you." She remarked, before she continued, dispassionately. "I'm sorry you had it so bad, here."
Messages In This Thread
RE: And now my dreams, are nothing like they were meant to be - by RIP Niamh - September 22, 2020, 07:01 PM