Sun Mote Copse the doctor tells me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
No obligation to do so! My post lengths vary a lot heh.

It was a bit of an affront, to Niamh, to be so reluctant in accepting her company- especially for a newcomer, who she figured ought to put in a bit more effort when meeting one of his leaders for the first time. But, she told herself, she couldn't expect every wolf who joined their pack to be in tip-top shape, and given the fact that this guy had survived a lightning strike, she had absolutely no place in expecting for him to be completely sound. He closed his eyes after he introduced himself, and Niamh wasted no time, given the opportunity, to look him over and marvel at the way the wounds had healed in long, forked strips of greyish skin, mirroring what chain lightning looked like in the sky. She made sure to turn her gaze toward the stream, though, as quickly as she could- so he wouldn't catch her gawking when he opened his eyes. 

"Perdition," She said. She was unfamiliar with the word and its meaning, so the weight of such a name and what it meant to him flew through the wind between her eartips. When she glanced over again, he was looking down at the water's surface; he didn't seem terribly interested in her at all; she tried not to take it too personally. Maybe he was simply not looking at her because he knew she was off-limits, having already met her mate. Maybe that was it. That was reasonable. "After those rainstorms," She said, pausing for a moment- she knew she wouldn't have to explain the reference, as she might have had to, for someone who'd come from further away, who hadn't experienced the deluge. Perdition had been in the very heart of the storm, and had felt the intense beat of its pulse. "We oughta have all sorts of fish swimmin' up this way. You much of a fisherman?" She asked.
Messages In This Thread
the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:52 PM