Sun Mote Copse the doctor tells me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
"Supposedly good for your skin an' fur, though," She said, taking his short reply to mean that she was permitted to continue speaking on the topic. "Fish, that is. I known someone once, an' she lived mostly out on an island out in the ocean," She recalled, fondness creeping into her tone. It probably wasn't a story he'd be interested in hearing at all, but she didn't care. It made her feel good to tell her stories, and to have someone listen to her whether their eyes were glazed over in boredom or not.  She had yet to notice how present or absent Perdition was in listening to her. "An' she was like...Had the smoothest, prettiest, healthiest coat you'd ever seen. You can bet she mostly ate fish an' seafood," She commented. "But not them...Oh, what're they called," She said, and she paused. 

She recalled the day she'd met a strange, but beautiful wolf named Coelacanth. She wouldn't have known, of course, that perhaps the reason for Coelacanth's soft, flaxen coat was actually an influence of the dog genes she had in her, and not her diet, but ignorance suited Niamh just fine. What she tried and failed to recall was the name for the creatures she and Coelacanth had seen lying on the beach. She tapped one foot as she sucked on her lip and tried to jog her own memory. 

"Ugh. I don't remember what they're called. But they're basically like....Legless-fat-wolves," She said. "They have like featherless wings for arms, and kind of a fish tail," She explained. "You know what I'm talking about, right?" She asked. Surely she'd given a good enough description for him to be able to know that she was talking about sealions.
Messages In This Thread
the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:52 PM