Sun Mote Copse the doctor tells me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Even if he hadn't responded, when she stole a glance at Perdition his expression made it clear enough that her description had baffled him. She'd thought it was close enough- though perhaps, she thought, she should have mentioned the fact that they also didn't have fur, and had beady eyes, like little, round, black seashells. On second thought, though, any additional details might have made them sound all the more incredible- and fictitious. 

Fortunately, whether or not Perdition believed she was telling the truth he certainly seemed interested enough in this unknown creature that he asked for more details about them. She glossed over the confession that he made, admitting that he could not recall going to the seashore. Had she recalled what Phox had told her of the male, she would have known better than to ask him if he remembered particular things- especially strange things- given the fact that his memory appeared to have been jogged in the accident. The particular question he asked, though, caused Niamh to lean back and laugh softly. "Actually," She said, "I wanted to eat one of them, but Coelacanth-" And her voice dropped off suddenly. In the middle of her phrase, she remembered. "Sea-lions! Sea-lions, that's what they're called," She said, relieved that she'd remembered. Saying the name "Coelacanth" reminded Niamh of the nickname she'd come up with- sealionacanth. "Ahhh, thanks, I needed to remember that. But yeah- Coelacanth (that was her name)- was really against eating them. I think they were like...Important to her family or something? But she begged me not to hunt them, so I didn't." She said. Squinting slightly, she flattened her ears and bore a devilish grin. "They looked tasty though."
Messages In This Thread
the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:52 PM