Sun Mote Copse the doctor tells me
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
At first, Niamh was inclined to agree; she too had been baffled about Coelacanth's plea to spare the sea-lions from being hunted, but as soon as Perdition mentioned the word God she stiffened slightly. He hadn't said 'high elk,' or mentioned anything along the lines of what the Kingslend wolves had cast as their deity...Though she was only so comfortable with religious beliefs, and thus was easily rattled when someone professed their faith to her. Rather than address that, though, she chose another route. "I dunno. I wouldn't call all creations beautiful-" She said. "But everything can be killed, an' if something's meant to be eaten...There's very little that will stop me," She said, with a hungry grin, casting a wink in his direction. 

While he had some drawbacks, Perdition certainly served as good company. His smiles were few and hard-earned, but she sensed that there were more within reach, once she got past the initial period of awkward small-talk. She looked down into the water, still smiling softly at the thought of eating a sea-lion, but saw nothing moving beneath the ripples of the water's surface. "'Cept these damn fish, wherever they are," She said, moving her foot to send a small rock bouncing across the ground and into the water- only to notice a slim, brownish fish dart under a shelf in fright. "Ahhh damnit. Sorry, I didn't see him before, lucky li'l bastard," She said.
Messages In This Thread
the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 06:38 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 01, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by RIP Niamh - October 01, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: the doctor tells me - by Perdition - October 02, 2020, 03:52 PM